2016年4月24日 星期日

An epic with a great poem


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOKS5oSqjII

This epic is my soul when I fall into a studying mood, which I recommend you.

But today, just a moment before now, i slide down the comments underneath, and than, I find an amazing poem created by Megan Finerty.

then?

I feel like heart broken. 

"Poetry of the tittles-
Upon this field of tears I stood
Left behind, for what no one could
The mistakes of the truth
The memories that remain the only proof

The final hope, straight from within
Where I believed our destiny had been
Nothing can fix me after the storm
In which the chaos our future was torn

The last battle of our shared tears
The endless torture of our illuminated years
Maybe you they can depend
But this is where my journey ends"

Speechless, if you read it with the epic.

沒有留言:

張貼留言